At Lopoca, we believe the real magic is not in winning or losing but in taking chances. Whether you take home the jackpot, win a few cents or win nothing at all, it is important to remember that this is a game. Lopoca genuinely cares about the well-being of its users and provides tools, guidelines and internal rules for the encouragement of responsible gaming.
LOPOCA’S Responsible Gaming Tools For Users
We give you the opportunity to set your own gaming limits, budgets, and boundaries. We provide you with tools to prevent unhealthy gaming behavior and enable you to play responsibly. We have an annual deposit limit of €7,500.
Cooling Off Or Self-Exclusion
We offer a seven day or six months ‘cooling off’ period. During the ‘cooling off’ or ‘self-exclusion’ period Users are not able to use their account to play on any games offered by Lopoca. Users will still be able to login and withdraw any remaining balances. We also offer the possibility to block your account indefinitely.
Secure Your Passwords
We have measures in place to prevent under-age gambling and the creation of accounts from under-age individuals. If you as an adult, share your computer with under-aged persons, always make sure that access to usernames, passwords, and banking details are prevented. If you need additional help you can always e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you worried that a close friend or relative might have a gambling problem? Please contact our support department. They can help set both you and the person you are worried about on the right track.
Take the self-assessment test.
Could your behavior be considered as problematic?
1. Do you feel or have you ever felt the need to gamble with increasing amounts of money to achieve the desired excitement?
2. Do you or have you ever attempted to control, reduce or stop gambling?
3. Do you gamble or have you ever gambled to escape from a boring life?
4. Do you feel or have you ever felt depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
5. Do you feel or have you ever felt agitated or irritable when attempting to decrease or stop gambling?
6. Do you ever lie, or have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
7. After losing, do you feel or have you ever felt you must try to win your losses back?
8. Do you rely or have you ever relied on others to provide money to relieve desperate financial situations caused by gambling?
If you can identify yourself with one or more of the above characteristics, we recommend that you self-exclude and contact a counseling provider:
For further assistance, questions or information to any topics related to responsible gaming please contact us directly at email@example.com.